Wednesday, 29 September 2010


Well Workdesk 1 has an almost completed wall hanging for my daughter.I need to cut some more tags and shapes so she can add her photos to them. I found a mini pink crayon, added name tags, ribbon and some tiny envies. I also made a little clipboard with a Sizzix die

On this desk maybe you can spy the card I made with the mosaic stamp.
I am still making ATC's and using my new Steampunk and background stamps.
There is the start of a new project as I bought a mini dresser for 99p in a charity shop. I have gesso'd it because it was a yucky yellow. I will start altering it later.
Visit next week to see what progress I have made
If you would like to join in the fun of WOYWW click here to hop over to Julia's blog where all the fun begins.

Faux Postage Mingle

I made these for a swap on OSA

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

WOYWW 22nd September 2010

Work Station 2. I started some Grungy ATC's for swapping at the Port Sunlight show on the 9th of October. I am working on a wall hanging for my daughter who likes pink.
This is Work Station 1. I have piled stuff on here that is waiting to be put away. Why do I get so much stuff out for one project?????
What can you spy?
Can you see my block with the Mosaic rubber design?
Visit next week to see what I have made
If you would like to join in the fun of WOYWW click here to hop over to Julia's blog where all the fun begins.

Beading - Spiral Peyote

I went to play with Ann P and Tracey today. Ann taught us how to do the Spiral Peyote. I got this far with mine in between eating and talking. LOL More photos when I finish it.
Thanks Girls.

Sunday, 5 September 2010

Wall Hanging

Made this yesterday 5th Sep 2010
at Vickie Stampers Stamp Club
It is a 12" x 12" with pockets

Just added some tags I made a couple of years ago to fill it up for now.

Most of the stamps are Stampattack.

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Canvas I made for a swap

I had to make a canvas with an altered photograph for my swap partner.
I used shelf liner on the base and painted it with a Gold Dabber.
I added a napkin on the left and around the edges.
I painted the shelf liner with a Black Dabber.
I sanded the photograph and stained it with Pumice Distress ink. I stamped an A with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. I painted the photo with Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
The key was made from air dry clay painted Gold then a light touch of black using the Dabbers agian. The flowers were cut from book pages with a Tim Holtz alteration die. I coloured them with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink
The button was cut from a Sizzix die.