Monday 30 January 2012

Blog Award

Thank You Dotty for gifting me with this reward
There are some rules with receiving this award 
and sharing the love too.

Here are the rules:


The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention 
to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the 
spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to 
five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you 
the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and
 let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive
 people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........
have fun and spread the love!
The blogs I've chosen are listed below.  
Click on over to their sites and take a look!

Sam  
Picking 5 people was so hard to do there are sooo 
many of you out there that I LOVE to visit, and then 
some of the ones I chose had already received the award.... but  I lots of fun too because I got to visit 
so many friends and check out their blogs again 
I may not comment often but please remember 

I'm always looking and enjoy my visits so much!!!

Thanks Dotty for choosing me

Thanks for stopping by again!




2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Awww Carol, thanks so much for naming my blog, that's really kind of you.

Much appreciated

Sam xxx

505whimsygirl said...

Carol,
Congratulations on the award!!! So very cool!!!!

XO
Kay