Wednesday 11 January 2012

WOYWW 136

 I am working on the lounge floor in front of the fire. I have cut, inked and added collage bits to my suitcase book pages. I have to sort out my photos next.
 In case you were wondering about my Hollywood tin well this is what's in it. My H2O Collection. I bought the tin a year ago in a gift shop in Hollywood.
The lighting wasn't right on this photo but it is a page I did in my art journal. The Poppies were made from book pages. I painted them with H2O's The Poppy Red H2O was too dark I thought so I painted another reddish colour on the top. I am practising drawing for my next page:-)
If you have just arrived go to the Boss's Blog to snoop more work spaces.

12 comments:

jill said...

Great art journaling pages,

Hettie said...

That tin is awesome Carol. I really love tins you know! And your suitcase is gorgeous - well done!

Bridget Larsen said...

Why are you working on the floor pray tell LOL. Thanks for telling Hilde you found me, I did not recognise here when she sent me a friend request on FB, I almost ignored here lol. Love your Hollywood tin
Bridget #18

Ann B said...

Great tin Carol and a clever idea for storage of H2Os. Love your journal pages as well, must get down to mine this weekend.
Ann B
#38

l00pyscraftcreations said...

I'm seeing how many I can get round this way.then when I have finished I'll come back again, that is if I can STOP reading all the posts first Happy WOYWW

LOu P

May said...

Love those pages, love the tin super idea, Hugs May x x x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a great overhead shot of your tin - quite abstract!! Your suitcase is fab, as are your poppies. I rather like the dark colour :) Well done for clearing out as well, makes us feel better definitely!!
Hugs, LLJ #26 xx

Elizabeth said...

Another WOYWWer that works on the floor ... that tin is fabulous and it's ideal storage for all your H2Os. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #96

JoZart Designs said...

Oh good heavens I remember being with you on Hollywood Boilevard when you bought the tin and you were worried that it wouldn't fit in your"already overful" suitcase! You've put it to good use!
Doesn't seem like a year!
Love Jo x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh its coming along so fast! It looks really great, the pages are amazing. I'm very worried though...are you kneeling??!! Good lord!! Love your collection of H2Os, as much as I love the tin...how I love a souvenir that is actually useful!

bohemiannie! art said...

I totally love your art journal pages and tags!

JoZart Designs said...

Just for you I will put Angelina on my blog later!! Thank goodness they are finished as they were so fiddly.
Jo x